Saturday, April 1, 2006

Normalizationology....

Ever notice that the separation inherent in some love is way less painful than concealing it around other people? I'm not saying whether I'm experiencing this myself at the moment or not....but I know that it's true from past experience. Recently, it crossed my mind that yes, separation and concealment are painful....yes, love can be the best and the worst thing to happen all at the same time....and yes, real progress can be completely shut down. BUT, something is still there holding us together, holding our body against our soul. We are not left out high and dry....there's a will and direction that we miss by focusing on the pain of the present and very short-sighted future - and that will, that orchestrating force, is none other than the One who created and sustains all things! He made each and every one of us special and has a special plan for His children, a plan to prosper them and not to harm them; a plan to give us a future and a hope! There is hope even in those times when all feels lost and like nothing - and that hope comes from His good and perfect plan.
Keep that in mind while reading, if you so desire to scroll down and peruse the material below, Love's Time. Thanks :-)

Have a wonderful day!

~ Jon ~

Love's Time

The dark long path of shrouded mystery,
Cool wind blows across that road by the sea,
That path I trod, my feet heavy, one night,
But distance revealed a flickering light…

From walking too fast, Love’s Time restrained me.

The light drew so close I saw its warm glow,
Soft light embraced me, for from love light does flow,
Her piercing warm rain flowed over my soul,
It flooded the darkness and filled my heart’s hole…

But the winds of Love’s Time still promptingly blow.

Enraptured in glory I had to move on,
Love’s Time pushed me back into the temporal con,
I tripped and fell, but glanced back at you, my star,
You stood free and alone in fields, afar…

Still my love fades not, but Love’s Time rules Maeron.

And the sun shines down on her long lonely face,
She watches the clouds and dreams of his embrace,
She wonders the years and how long life will take,
When one heart, from pieces, they’ll finally make...

Waiting till Love’s Time finds its lost place.


Surrounded by fields of glor’yus appeals,
With weary hands her tear-stained face she feels,
Heart’s longing for him she feels every moment,
Sep’ration for now is true love’s component…

One day Love’s Time will make their love-dreams real.

In the dark of Maeron, he still remains,
His love ever growing and never in vain,
So she too longs for that day of pure joy,
When she’ll whisper love to the man, once a boy…

…when Love’s Time dries their tears that flow like rain.

For now all they see is the moon and its light,
With words on his paper he tries to do right,
While she lies in the fields lovingly watching,
The moon they both see, their love it now reflects…

And Love’s Time is smiling, the end-wait’s in sight….

No comments: