Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Ghosted Symphony....

What happens when life and love collide? What does it look like to see the successful lives of two young people join in concert to write a great symphony? If one unknowingly drops that great work of time, art, love and care into a fire, how would the future change? Would true love prevail and simple obsession die?
That symphony wrote itself.
Yes, the two young people did create it - but it wasn't for the reasons, nor in the manner, one of them wanted....but HE did not accidentally drop it into the fire. It seems that God brought them together in this way: by keeping them apart...for now. The one never saw the other yet.....yet, they wrote it together. Time and space were twisted to allow such happening. Their music was created, was played as a beautiful praise of angelic heights, and it was burned in a plume of smoke and ashes. Why? How? But...now only one question remains: can they, those two people in love in the future, collaborate once more to again write the sounds of epics? And will they do it face to face....or by merely living their lives - as before - and writing the sounds of a friendship to mature into something more?

Situational pondering...'tis an art perfected almost daily in this dusty old mind. Everything, life in general, is well and moving at a rapid pace as I am hurtling towards the end of another year's studies....pray that I may finish strong. And, just to be clear on this next short work, this hasn't happened to me :-) I was just thinking and wondering....using my imagination produced this. So please, as you read: imagine, wander, learn, and ...maybe, be inspired :-) Let me know if you are ;-)

Have a bodacious day!

~ Jon ~

Reunion Alegre Magnifica

When I say those words, I love you,
I’ll see them shining in your face,
Joyful tears will flow not few,
The love of my life I’ll finally embrace;
Light shines bright from her wet cheek’s sun,
As I hold her close, she’s my only one…

Far we’ve traveled; the road’s been long,
But the hardship of life’s trials,
And the pain of love’s sweet song,
Brought us together for a while;
You were everything to me,
And always will forever be!

Melancholy separation,
See, it’s a figment in your head,
My heart bleeds from your serration,
Starved blood flowed as blue, not red;
Never again will that take place,
You clearly hold fast in my heart’s space.

I took the fall – it was mine you see,
I guided you home, safely back,
You took my hand – said you loved me,
And truly nothing now I lack;
The waves of your sea filled my heart’s hole,
I was drowned, and saved by your ocean’s soul.

How happy is our joyful present!
To laugh and love, so free once more,
Separation only to resent,
Joy tears rain - you’re all I live for;
Forever, we’re no longer apart,
Light shines down on our life of love’s new start... :-)

No comments: