Saturday, April 8, 2006

Backnaction

Hey there fellow viewers and explorers of the world of cyberspace...thanks for stopping by at my small space for a time - I appreciate the time :-) I hope you'll find encouragement, inspiration, new ways of thinking and many other items of such interest here as you read and ponder. So, feel free to do just that, read and ponder, feel free and at home. Think about all this that I have here, and enjoy this new little dity I threw together: Just Say Yes.
I'd be glad to hear from ya'll after being sick for about a week, so drop a line, or leave your thoughts in the comments area at the bottom of this post :-)

Have a wonderful day!

~ Jon ~

Just Say Yes

This will be the one,
The day you get it done,
No need to wait,
Or to impress,
It’s not too late,
So just say yes.

Perfect submission,
With proper contrition,
Flings the shades back,
Throws the doors open,
It pierces the black…
In future glory now I’m hopin’.

His love is so deep
And He never does sleep,
Some knees will bend,
Some fall on their face,
It isn’t the end,
But the start of His grace.

So proclaim His great name,
All honor, glory, power and fame,
His love set us free,
To run and to live,
He forgave even me,
Much grace He does give.

Let His great glory resound,
As your lost soul’s now found,
He’ll wrap you in love,
His hand will hold firm,
You’ll see him above,
He’s not just a term.

So let go of foolish pride,
Bathe in His crimson tide,
Say yes to His gift,
Forgiveness forever, and
He’ll heal this dark rift,
Chains of guilt will sever.

So fall into the deep of His love,
Let Him guide and direct from above,
Take courage, oh soul,
In a future of glory,
Let Him fill in your hole,
And make you as part of His grand old Story.

...No need to wait,
Or to impress,
It’s not too late,
So just say yes...

2 comments:

Shells said...

This would make good rap song. :-P

Anonymous said...

lol Michelle...I hadn't thought of that...but I guess it would :-P. Anyway, I like it Jon! And I hope you feel better soon...think green! (in a good sort of way, of course :-P)