Tuesday, March 21, 2006

You're my muse.

Lately I've been inspired by the most diverse and rather random objects and nuances. These many different inspirations have led me to a desire to write, even if what I say seems random, pointless and personal. In light of that, and in general, my love for writing verse that grows with every work I create, I decided to write a little something for every day. I haven't been completely successful, but I've had a lot of fun trying my hand at this more regimented creativity lately. And so, I thought I'd share some of these random musings with you all :-) Let me know what you think if you want to, and I hope that you enjoy my Daily Musings.
Have a stupendously fluffy day!

~ Jon ~

Daily Musings

“Wind singing through the trees, breath of His life ringing in the breeze, fresh is the scent and lovely as the wind blows, my heart for you the God of earth only knows....”
~ March 13, 2006

“Writing and thinking again, to and it, only and when, off alone and by myself, like books gazing from a shelf, this night again, look, see, His love sets the lost soul free.”
~ March 14, 2006

“I tried to get the candy for free, the machine acted quite crazily, it rattled and spat debris, finally out came the pieces, only three, I walked off quite haughtily, only to walk straight into a tree; such is my luck, reaching for free candy....”
~ March 15, 2006

“It flits and floats as it flutters by,
My lovely butterfly,
Swirling colours brilliant I see,
I jump and wish to try,
To wing my way to new heights above,
Just like my happy butterfly…”
~ March 16, 2006

“My beautiful, lovely butterfly, precious as you float through the sky, enraptured, I’m amazed when you fly, you are my sweetest lullaby.”
~ March 18, 2006

"She swings lovely in the air, symbol of embattled freedom, her stripes smile tender and fair, she stands protecting her kingdom"
~ March 19, 2006

“I battle shades of grey, the world just walks away, ‘tween numbers one and two I stay, wishing for One but wanting you too always.”
~ March 21, 2006

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jon! Interesting. I never knew you were a poet! neat site.